0800 085 9800
Vanilla Berry Delice
Back to recipes
- Place the Macphie Brownie Mix in a bowl and mix on slow speed for 30 seconds, then add the oil, and beat on slow speed for approximately 30 seconds.
- Add the water and mix for 1 minute on slow speed, scrape down and mix for a further 1 minute on slow speed.
- For a 35cm x 10cm tin, deposit 500g of batter and level out. Bake for 25-30 mins at 190oC.
- Once brownie is baked leave to cool in the tin.
- Keep in the tin and leaving about ½ an inch on each side, carefully hollow out the centre taking care not to make any holes.
- Line the length of the hollowed out brownie with fresh raspberries and set aside.
- Pour Macphie Panna Cotta into a saucepan and gently heat to 85-90°C stirring continuously.
- Once the Panna Cotta has boiled, remove from heat and pour over the brownie and raspberries until covered.
- Cool slightly and then refrigerate until set.
- Carefully remove the brownie from the tin and place on appropriate board.
- To serve, with a hot sharp serrated knife, slice the dessert into equal portions.
- Finish with Macphie Sweet Snow® and Macphie Raspberry ku-li®.
- 500g Macphie Brownie mix
- 500ml Macphie Panna Cotta
- 145g cold water
- 65g vegetable oil
- Fresh raspberries
- Macphie Raspberry ku-li®
- Macphie Sweet Snow®