Back to recipes
- Add Sponge Mix to mixer attached with whisk.
- Add water and cake margarine and mix for 1 minute on 1st speed.
- Scrape down and whisk on top speed for 10-15 minutes, followed by 2 minutes on 1st speed.
- Deposit 230g into two 15cm (6”) round tins and bake at 170oC for approximately 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then fill with Mactop Traditional and jam.
- Dust with Sweet Snow® to finish.
- 1kg Macphie Sponge Mix
- 500g Water
- 150g Cake Margarine
- Mactop Traditional
- Sweet Snow