Makes 5 bowls
- Cook ¾ clementine segments and zest with the water and maple syrup, until a thin marmalade is made.
- Heat the Macphie Panna Cotta (or Crème brulee/ Sicilian Lemon Dessert) in a pan continuously stirring until boiling, stir until smooth. Allow to slightly cool and fold in the grated chocolate.
- Pour the Panna Cotta mix into bowls while cooling, ideally chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Once set garnish with summer fruit, chocolate curls and a drizzle with Macphie Strawberry O.T.T.® Dessert Topping.
- 1 litre Macphie Panna Cotta
- 250g grated Callebaut white chocolate
- 120g Macphie Strawberry O.T.T.® Dessert Topping
- 150g white chocolate curls
- 100g strawberries
- 100g raspberries
- 100g blueberries