Makes 2 portions
- Only 2 slices of Macphie Seeduction® Multiseed Bread required per portion, the following makes up 2 x 750g loafs.
- Use tempered water to give a final dough temperature of 24-26°C.
- Mix flour, Macphie Seeduction® Multiseed Bread, yeast and water for 10-15 minutes on middle speed in a conventional mixer or for 2 minutes on first speed, then 6-8 minutes on second speed, for a spiral mixer.
- Scale and mould the dough as required, roll in seed mix if desired. Prove at 38°C, relative humidity 90% for approximately 60 minutes, then bake at approximately 225°C (437° F) for 30-35 minutes, adding steam for a crustier loaf.
- Pan fry the wild mushrooms, black garlic and sage in the butter for 5 minutes then add the Macphie Plant-based White Sauce and bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Toast the Macphie Seeduction® Multiseed Bread slices.
- Crush 5 cloves of garlic and mix with 100g butter to make the black garlic butter.
- Top the toast with the Wild Mushroom Mixture and garnish with the rocket.
- Melt the black garlic butter and drizzle over the dish
- 500g Macphie Seeduction® Multiseed Bread
- 200g Macphie Plant-based White Sauce
- 500g wild mushrooms
- 9 cloves of black garlic
- 10g chopped sage
- 110g butter
- 20g rocket
- 500g flour
- 25g yeast
- 444g water