- Mix together ingredients for 10-15 minutes on middle speed (conventional mixer) or 2 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed (spiral mixer).
- The temperature of the dough should be 27°C (80 °F).
- Divide the dough into 100g pieces.
- Ball and pin out to 4-5mm thick and dock to avoid blistering.
- Brush one side with the oil, spice and garlic.
- Bake on a hot plate (or frying pan) for 2-3 minutes, turn and brush other side with mix and bake for another 2-3 minutes.
- 100g Macphie Softie®
- 1000g bread flour
- 30g yeast
- 650g water
- 20g olive oil
- 10g Za’atar spice (Za’atar contains sesame seed - an alternative is a mix of thyme, oregano, lemon zest, salt and linseed)
- 5g garlic puree