We are looking for a Business Development Chef to join our Macphie team.
At Macphie, we are committed to setting new standards in the Food Service and Bakery Industry. We take pride in our Simply Clever Products and are on a mission to deliver innovative culinary solutions to our clients. To achieve this, we are seeking a Business Development Chef to join our dynamic team.
This is not simply “a” family business, it’s “our” family business. We all have ownership, and we understand our role in achieving our vision of becoming the go-to partner for food brand around the world.
It’s teamwork, not dream work and we attack each day with energy, passion … and snacks of course.
As a Business Development Chef with us, you will:
- Build and nurture strong culinary relationships with both current and potential customers.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities in the Food Service and Bakery Industry.
- Collaborate with our Product Team to develop new and exciting culinary products.
- Showcase our Simply Clever Products in customer food presentations, trade shows, and internal meetings.
- Stay ahead of industry trends and understand what sets us apart from our competitors.
Applicants should have:
- A minimum of 6 years of culinary experience.
- Previous experience in a development chef or food manufacturing role is preferred but not essential.
- A genuine passion for food and a commitment to culinary excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A willingness to travel to meet clients and attend industry events.
- A proven track record of identifying and securing new business opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work well as an individual but also be very much a team player. The person we hire will be an excellent communicator at all levels. They will be someone who is able to prioritise a busy workload and react quickly to a changing situation.
Our ‘Home’ site is the Midlands Centre, however, the role is Field based with regular travel required to meet clients. Situated just outside the village of Berkswell, the central location is only ten minutes from Birmingham International airport and Birmingham International train station.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including car allowance.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth within our company.
- A supportive and innovative team dedicated to culinary excellence.
- Be part of a creative and passionate team dedicated to innovation in the food industry.
Ready to take your culinary career to the next level with Macphie? Please submit your CV and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and explaining why you’re the perfect fit for the Business Development Chef position to firstname.lastname@example.org.