What does a compliance administrator do?
As a compliance administrator you’ll work with the IT team leading a focused review of procedures relating to a software system used across our business. This is a diverse role and will range from reviewing existing step-by-step guides on numerous business processes across the business, editing and updating existing guides and creating brand new guides.
You will collate and rectify all findings with the support of colleagues across the business. The result of the project will be a fully-reviewed suite of guides that are fit for purpose and accurate. This is initially a six-month fixed-term contract and will be office based.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing and leading a focused review of all step-by step guides for a software system used across the entire business
- Performing a walk-through of each guide and give consideration of how the different processes interlink & overlap with other areas of the business
- Flagging up any gaps, suggesting solutions and agreeing actions taking these to closure
- Collating and recording any findings following up with management to ensure the issues are rectified and the guides are updated
- Assisting in the gathering of information internally as required
- Performing administrative tasks such as file creation and maintaining files of the ongoing project
- Tracking of project against agreed timelines ad providing regular updates to management on progress
- Collaborating with colleagues from other departments as required
The suitable candidate will be competent in IT including Microsoft Office, and have proven experience working with at least one major database platform. You will use your experience in analysing substantial amounts of information; identifying potential gaps in processes and working with the business leads to rectify and close these.
The suitable candidate will be hardworking, adaptable, and resilient with a real eye for detail. Perhaps you have had experience as a paralegal, personal assistant or document controller and enjoy taking ownership of a project to completion. The successful candidate will have skills that typically include: –
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to make informed decisions quickly
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to comprehend information thoroughly
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills