If you are seeking a new challenge in your career and would like to join us in making a difference, we are currently recruiting for hygiene operatives to join the team. The roles are based at our headquarters in Glenbervie, Aberdeenshire.
The main purpose of the role is to provide support to the manufacturing process by ensuring equipment is cleaned and sanitized and re assembled to the correct standard after production has completed its daily plan.
Main duties of the role include:
- Adhering to the company’s health and safety policy
- Having a good understanding of the standards of hygiene / sanitation required to carry out the task
- Ensuring the facility is sanitized to the correct standard daily
- Using cleaning equipment and tools correctly as trained to carry out the task
- Signing off area that have been cleaned
- Cleaning other areas of the business when required
- Any other reasonable request that is required
The individual; a recipe for success
Our ideal candidate will be motivated and have experience in a food manufacturing environment working as part of a hygiene team. The individual should have good knowledge of safe chemical handling and usage as well as a good understanding of cleaning procedures and high care/low care environment cleaning standards. The candidate should have the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a small team.
If you would like more information or would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to us by clicking the “send your CV” button below.