We have a position for an IT support specialist to join our IT team based at our Glenbervie site in Aberdeenshire
The purpose of this role is to provide tier 1, 2 & 3 telephone and onsite support to all users for both application and server-related incidents and service requests.
You’ll liaise with internal and external resources to provide timely resolution of problems in line with service line agreements. In addition, you’ll carry out preventative maintenance of all IT solutions.
Knowledge and experience on the below items are required:
- Microsoft Windows Server administration 2012/16/19;
- Office 365 administration (especially in Onedrive & Sharepoint) required
- Windows 7 and 10
- Cloud technologies
- Knowledge in ERP software (preferably IFS)
- Experience in writing, analysing & debugging Oracle/SQL
- VMWare Administration and troubleshooting
- Back up solutions (Vsphere preferable)
- Patch management systems
- Video conferencing
- Cisco – CUCM
- Virtual server environment
- Mobile Device Management
- AD, GPO, DNS, DHCP
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery
- Configuration of end user devices, PCs, Laptops, Mobile Phones, Tablets , Printers
As well as a bank of technical skills in Microsoft server technologies as outlined above, you’ll have the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
You’ll be highly organised, attentive to detail and have the ability to keep your cool when under pressure.
A professional manner is also a must.
A driving licence is required.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org