We have an excellent opportunity within our product development team for a full time pilot plant operator.
The role of pilot plant operator will support the product team to develop new products or make improvements to our existing ranges.
You will work in conjunction with product and process design teams to trial new recipes through the pilot plant, making sure these concepts are commercially and operationally viable for launch.
Day to day you will share responsibility for the management of the plant, including running plant, record keeping, stock control, carrying out routine equipment checks as well as hygiene and routine maintenance.
The individual – recipe for success
- Operational experience is preferred but full training will be provided
- Self motivated with a positive can-do attitude
- Able to deliver at pace, whilst ensuring adherence to processes and health and safety standards
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment
- Show high levels of enthusiasm, dependability and the ability to stay calm and in control to mange issues such as equipment breakdowns
- Experience with using recipe development systems (e.g. Hamilton Grant) and IFS is highly desirable
What else do I need to know?
- May require working outside of normal business hours to support pilot and factory trials
- Position will be based at our site in Glenbervie, Aberdeenshire
Closing date to apply: 22 February 2021
If you would like more information or would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to us by clicking the “send your CV” button below.