- Macphie Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 12 burger slider buns
- 12 mini burgers
- Sliced tomato
- Sliced red onion
- 3 tsp chopped red chilli
- 1 tsp chopped coriander
- 1/2 tsp garlic puree
- ½ tsp tabasco
Method Makes 12 portions
- In a hot pan add a little oil followed by the chilli, garlic and allow to fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the Macphie Nacho Cheese Sauce to the pan and heat until it starts to simmer, stirring continually.
- Remove from the heat then add the tabasco and coriander and mix through.
- Cook the burgers and toast the buns before assembling your sliders.
- Pour the sauce into serving dish and serve.