- 1000g Macphie Apple & Cinnamon Sensation®
- 350g water
- 270g vegetable oil
- Pre- baked pastry shells
- 700g cooked/tinned apples (chopped)
- 500g Macphie Shortbread Mix
- 100g butter
- Add Macphie Apple & Cinnamon Sensation® cake mix to a machine bowl fitted with a beater and on 1st speed slowly add the water and oil and mix for 1 minute.
- Scrape down and continue mixing for a further 2 minutes on 2nd speed. Reduce to 1st speed and mix for a final 1 minute.
- Deposit 100g of apple & cinnamon batter into pastry cases.
- Top with chopped apple.
- Rub butter into Macphie Shortbread Mix to make a crumble and sprinkle on top of apples.
- Bake at 185°C (365°F) for 35 minutes.