- 200g Macphie Béchamel with Butter Sauce
- 30g grated mozzarella cheese
- 50g diced chorizo
Method Makes 1 portion
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed saucepan over a medium heat and add the oil and chorizo.
- Cook for five minutes, letting the chorizo release its fat and breaking up the pieces with a wooden spoon.
- Season with salt and pepper then leave to cool.
- Fold through the grated mozzarella and chorizo (with some of the oil) through the Macphie Béchamel with Butter Sauce.
- Pour the mixture in the bake proof pot.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes or until the fondue has coloured on top. Alternatively place the dish under the grill until coloured on top.
- Serve with toasted/grilled ciabatta which can be made with Macphie Complete Bread Mix using instructions on pack.