- To make the raspberry soufflé base, dissolve the cornflour in a little cold water to form a smooth paste. Bring the Macphie ku-li® Raspberry fruit coulis and sugar to the boil then add the cornflour. Mix and simmer for a few minutes. Pass through a sieve and cool.
- To make the meringue, whisk the egg whites till stiff, gradually adding the sugar during the whisking process. Mix 1/3 of the meringue into the raspberry base, and then fold in another 1/3 followed by the last 1/3 of meringue.
- Generously line the ramekins twice with butter then coat with a dusting of sugar. Fill the ramekins with the mix, flatten the top with a pallet knife and run your thumb around the edge to remove any excess.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160°C (no fan) for 11 minutes or until it rises.
- Dust the top of the soufflé with Macphie Sweet Snow® and serve immediately.