- Add Macphie Cherry Bakewell Sensation® to a machine bowl fitted with a beater.
- On 1st speed slowly add the water and oil and mix for 1 minute.
- Scrape down and continue mixing for a further 2 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Reduce to 1st speed and mix for a final 1 minute.
- Line a 7” x 12” baking tray with sweet paste.
- Spread thinly with black cherry jam/pie filling.
- Deposit 600g of Cherry Bakewell Sensations® batter and spread evenly.
- Bake at 160°F (360°F) for 35 – 40 minutes.
- Once cooled finish with 5th Avenue® White Icing and portion to size required.