- 1000g Macphie Brownie Mix
- 130g vegetable oil
- 290g cold water
- Cherry pie filling
- Place Macphie Brownie Mix in a mixer fitted with a beater.
- Mix on 1st speed for 30 seconds.
- Add vegetable oil and mix on 1st speed for 30 seconds.
- Add cold water and mix on 1st speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape down and mix for 1 minute on 1st speed.
- Deposit 800g of batter into greased and lined 12" x 7" foil tray.
- Pipe lines of cherry pie filling across the top of the batter.
- Bake at 190°C (375°F) for 30-40 minutes