- 200g beef mince
- 400g cooked pasta
- 1 large diced onion
- 1 large diced carrot
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 250g Macphie Bechamel with Butter Sauce
- 100g grated cheese
Makes 4 portions
- Dry fry the beef mince in a large saucepan, then add onions & carrots.
- Cook gently for 10-15 minutes, then add the tomatoes.
- Bring to a simmer, then cook for 20- 30 minutes.
- Mix with cooked pasta, place into a baking dish, pour over Macphie Béchamel with Butter Sauce and cheese and cook in a oven for 15 minutes until golden.