- 200g Macphie Softie®
- 2000g bread flour
- 150g yeast
- 200g sugar
- 800g egg (16 eggs)
- 350g milk
- 400g butter, softened
Method Makes 72 rolls
- Mix all ingredients except butter on a spiral mixer on slow for two minutes, fast for six.
- Add butter to the developed dough as it mixes on faster speed.
- Continue mixing on this speed to reach a smooth dough.
- Scale as required (60g pieces make 72 rolls) and mould.
- Prove for an hour at 40°C (104 °F) at 85% relative humidity.
- Bake at 220°C (425°F) for 8-10 minutes for rolls, 15-20 minutes for loaves.