- 500g Macphie Complete Bread Mix
- 325g water
- 10g Cajun powder
Method Makes 8 portions
- Put Macphie Complete Bread Mix, Cajun powder and water into bowl fitted with a hook.
- Mix for two minutes on slow speed.
- Mix for ten to twelve minutes on medium.
- The dough should clear the bowl, look silky in texture and stretch easily without breaking.
- Divide the dough into 60g pieces, roll up and leave to rest for five minutes.
- Pin the pieces out to 2mm thickness and place onto baking tray with silicone paper.
- Proof the dough at 35°C (95°F) and 85% relative humidity for 15 minutes (if a cabinet is unavailable keep covered in a warm and humid environment).
- Hotplate should be set at 250°C (482°F).
- Slide the paper onto the hotplate and bake each side for approximately 3 minutes.