- 1000g Macphie Sponge Mix
- 550g water
- Macphie Mactop® Traditional
- Macphie Luxury Salted Caramel Filing
- Macphie Sweet Snow®
- Macphie 5th Avenue® Caramel Icing
- Add the water to Macphie Sponge Mix and whisk on slow speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape down and whisk on middle speed for 5 minutes.
- Deposit 1000g onto a 75cm x 75cm baking sheet and bake at 250ºC (485ºF) for 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare salted caramel cream by whipping Macphie Mactop® Traditional and folding in 20% of Macphie Luxury Salted Caramel Filling.
- Once sponge is cooled, place on a sheet with sprinkled with caster sugar and spread with salted caramel cream and roll.
- Heat Macphie 5th Avenue® Caramel Icing and drizzle over roll.
- Finish with a dusting of Macphie Sweet Snow®.