- 1 litre Macphie Bechamel with Butter Sauce
- 700g vegetable stock
- 500g carrots (frozen or tinned)
- 1 onion - chopped
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp oil
- Fresh coriander if available
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry onions for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the ground coriander and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetable stock and bring to the boil, simmer until vegetables soften.
- Liquidise the soup in a food processor until smooth.
- Reheat, stir in fresh coriander season to taste.
- Adjust consistency with water or stock if wished and serve.