- 1 litre Macphie Béchamel with Butter Sauce
- 1 large cauliflower
- 250g grated cheddar cheese
- Chopped parsley
- Fried bacon lardons
- Cut cauliflower into florets, cook until tender.
- Remove and place in an oven proof dish.
- Heat Macphie Béchamel with Butter Sauce (or Sauce Blanche) and add 125g grated cheddar cheese.
- Stir until melted and season to taste.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and add remainder of cheese on top.
- For an even simpler recipe replace Béchamel with Butter and Cheddar Cheese with Macphie Cheddar Cheese Sauce.