- Add Macphie Softie®, flour and 1200g of water to the bowl and mix for 2 minutes on a slow speed and 4 minutes on a fast speed.
- Add remaining 200g of water and mix for a further 2 minutes on a fast speed.
- Scale dough at 250g and place in an oiled tin. Allow to rest for 30 minutes.
- Press out dough with fingers. Prove at 32°C/85% for 50 minutes approximately.
- Dip your fingers in oil and dimple the dough piece all over. Drizzle more oil over the top to fill in the dimples. Sprinkle with rock salt
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C and bake for 15-20 minutes until surface is browned
- Once the focaccia has cooled, split in half
- Layer the inside with Macphie Plant-based White Sauce, cheese and ham
- Bake at 170°C until hot & crisp. Portion and serve as required