Method Makes 26 portions
- Place Macphie Superdough, bread flour, yeast and 550g water into spiral mixer and mix for 3 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed, ensuring dough is fully developed.
- Remove dough from bowl and roll out into a 10mm thick rectangle.
- Stir the Macphie Cinnamon Bake Stable Filling and 1kg water together to form a smooth spreadable consistency.
- Spread with Macphie Cinnamon Bake Stable Filling and sprinkle with sultanas.
- Roll up like a Swiss roll and cut into slices (approx. 75g).
- Place into round baking foils and prove for 50-60 minutes 38°C/90% relative humidity.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 218°C.