- Place Macphie Soft & Chewy Cookie Mix and chocolate chips into a machine bowl fitted with a paddle.
- Add water and mix on slow speed until a dough is formed.
- Put the mix into a piping bag and set to one side.
- Place Macphie Brownie Mix in a machine bowl fitted with a paddle, add in the melted butter and chocolate, mix for 1 minute on slow speed.
- Add water, scrape down and mix for 2 minutes on slow speed.
- For 18x30 sheets, deposit between 4-5kg of the Macphie Brownie Mix.
- Using the piping bag, deposit the Macphie Soft & Chewy Cookie Mix into the Brownie Mix at regular intervals until there is none left.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes at 180⁰C.