- In a very hot pan fry of the mushrooms quickly and the set aside.
- Return pan to the heat and fry off the chicken pieces in a little oil until all sides are browned.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the Macphie Béchamel with Butter Sauce to the stock and the mushrooms to the pan.
- Cook for approx. 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Allow mixture to cool and then refrigerate.
- Use Boeson Trennwax® ‘Spray Extra’ to spray your tins the carefully line them with your pastry.
- Spoon in the cooled chicken mixture into the pastry and then add the pastry lid and ensure a tight seal around the edge.
- Glaze using Macphie Plant-based Glaze or GlenGlaze®.
- Bake at 190°C for 30 minutes.