- 1000g Macphie Mississippi Muffin/Cake Mix
- 235g vegetable oil
- 425g water
- 200g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 150°C- 160°C (300°F-320°F). Place paper cases into the baking tin.
- Put water and vegetable oil into a mixing bowl, followed by the Macphie Mississippi Muffin/Cake mix.
- Attach the beater and thoroughly mix for 1 minute on slow speed then a further 6 minutes on a medium speed.
- Blend in the chocolate chips on a slow speed. Remove the bowl for the mixer.
- Using the scoop, deposit one level scoopful of batter into each paper case.
- Sprinkle each muffin with a few chocolate chips before baking.
- Place into pre-heated oven and bake for approximately 30-35 minutes. Take care when removing from the oven – wear oven gloves.
- Allow muffins to cool before placing onto display.