- 1000g Macphie Chocolate Orange Sensation® Cake Mix
- 435g water
- 255g vegetable oil
- Macphie Chocolate Rainbow Frosting
- Macphie Sweet Snow®
- Crystallised orange pieces
- Place Macphie Chocolate Orange Sensation® into mixing bowl fitted with beater. On 1st speed, slowly add water and oil and mix for 1 minute.
- Scrape down and continue mixing for a further 2 minutes on 2nd speed, followed by 1 minute on 1st speed.
- Deposit 50g of batter into paper cases and bake at 180°C (360°F) for approximately 25 minutes.
- Once cool, pipe Macphie Chocolate Rainbow Frosting as a rosette onto the cupcakes and finish with pieces of crystallised orange and a dusting of Macphie Sweet Snow®.