- 250g Macphie Choutex
- 400g cold water
- Macphie GlenDelight®
- Macphie Continental Dark Chocolate Sauce
Makes 8 x 4 profiteroles
- Place the Macphie Choutex in a mixer fitted with a beater, add the cold water, beating on slow speed for 2 minutes, scrape down.
- Beat for a further 6-7 minutes on middle speed, until a smooth paste is obtained.
- Pipe/deposit 20g of the batter as required onto a lightly greased baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 200ºC (395ºF).
- Once cool, fill with whipped Macphie GlenDelight®.
- Pour over Macphie Continental Dark Chocolate Sauce.