Method Makes 5 Christmas trees
- Place the strong bread flour, Macphie Spice Bun Concentrate, sugar, yeast and water into a spiral mixer. Mix for two minutes on slow speed then four minutes on fast speed.
- Add the dried fruit and blend on slow speed.
- Remove from mixer and rest for 5 minutes.
- Scale dough piece to 40-50g, ball up and arrange on silicone paper in tree design as shown in the photograph.
- Prove for 40-50 minutes at 38°C, 85% relative humidity.
- Once out of the oven, coat with a layer of Macphie GlenGlaze®.
- Bake for a further 15 minutes at 215°C.
- Leave to cool before serving.