- Place Macphie American Soft Cookie Mix & cake Margarine into a mixing bowl fitted with a paddle and beat together for 2 minutes on slow speed, scrape down.
- Add 140g water gradually and mix for 1 minute on slow speed.
- Add 200g margarine/butter and mix for a final minute on slow speed. Put the mix into a piping bag and set to one side.
- Place Macphie Brownie Mix in a machine bowl fitted with a paddle, add in the melted butter and chocolate, mix for 1 minute on slow speed.
- Add water, scrape down and mix for 2 minutes on slow speed.
- For 18x30 sheets, deposit between 4-5kg of the Macphie Brownie Mix.
- Using the piping bag, deposit the Macphie American Soft Cookie Mix into the Brownie Mix at regular intervals until there is none left.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes at 180⁰C.