- 1 litre Macphie Panna Cotta
- 300g dark chocolate
- 400g cream cheese
- 200g crushed digestive biscuits
- 100g butter
- 25g pomegranate seeds
- Melt the butter and add the crushed digestive biscuits, press into base of ring mould and chill.
- Beat the cream cheese in a bowl and leave to one side.
- Pour Macphie Panna Cotta into a saucepan and boil vigorously for 2 minutes, stirring continuously. Add the dark chocolate and stir to melt then allow to cool slightly.
- Mix in the cream cheese mixture until smooth.
- Pour cheesecake mixture onto biscuit base and gently level with a spatula.
- Chill for approximately 1-2 hours until set.
- Carefully remove from mould onto serving plate.
- Place pomegranate seeds round edge of cheesecake and serve.