- 1000g Macphie Chocolate Mississippi Muffin & Cake Mix
- 435g water
- 225g vegetable oil
- 200g chocolate chips
- Macphie Luxury Belgian Chocolate Filling
- Put water and vegetable oil into a mixing bowl, followed by the Macphie Chocolate Mississippi Muffin/Cake Mix.
- Beat for 1 minute on slow speed then a further 6 minutes on medium speed.
- Blend in the chocolate chips on slow speed.
- Deposit 120g into cases and sprinkle each muffin with a few chocolate chips before baking.
- Place into pre-heated oven and bake for approximately 30-35 minutes on 190°C/165°C for fan assisted oven.
- Inject with Macphie Belgian Chocolate Filling.