- 400g Macphie Mactop® Traditional
- 200g Macphie o.t.t® Sicilian Lemon dessert topping
- 200g fresh raspberries
- 1tsp rosewater
- 1 tbsp tahini paste
- 3 meringue nests, crushed
- 50g chopped pistachios
- Pomegranate seeds
- Dried rose petal
- Candied lemon
- Blitz most of the raspberries with the rosewater until smooth.
- Whisk the Macphie Mactop® Traditional and tahini to soft peaks. Fold through the puréed raspberries and remaining fresh raspberries
- Divide the Macphie o.t.t® Sicilian Lemon dessert topping between four dessert glasses.
- Layer the raspberry cream into the dessert glasses with the crushed meringue nests.
- Sprinkle over the chopped pistachios, pomegranate seeds along with some dried rose petals and candied lemon.