Method Makes 58 doughnuts
- Place all the ingredients for the doughnut dough into a spiral mixer and mix for 2 minutes on slow speed, and 4 minutes on fast speed until the dough is developed.
- Pin out the dough to 10mm thick, using a ring cutter, cut out doughnuts to weigh approximately 50g and place onto a floured cloth.
- Prove until double in size (approximately40-45 minutes).
- Fry at 375°C for around 120 seconds and leave to cool.
- For the green doughnuts - colour up 5th Avenue® White Icing with green gel colour until you achieve your desired colour. Heat up to 40-45°C, dip the doughnuts in and leave to dry. Once dry using edible gold dust, decorate the doughnut as desired.
- For the white doughnuts - heat up the 5th Avenue® White Icing to 40-45°C,dip the doughnuts and add sprinkles.