Method Makes 9 dozen
- Mix in a conventional mixer on middle speed for 15-20 minutes or in a spiral mixer for 3 minutes on slow speed and 8-10 minutes until dough is formed.
- The temperature of the dough should be 27°C (80°F).
- Add any fruit required and mix through on slow speed.
- Add inclusions and mix on slow speed until clear.
- Process dough immediately as required.
- Deposit weight 50g each.
- Prove at 40°C, 85% relative humidity for 60 minutes.
- To make up Macphie Crossing Mix add powder to cold water in machine bowl and using a beater, mix on middle speed until smooth.