- 1000g Macphie Mississippi Chocolate Muffin & Cake Mix
- 435g water
- 253g vegetable oil
- Macphie 5th Avenue® Chocolate Icing
- Macphie Rainbow Vanilla Frosting
- Add Macphie Mississippi Chocolate Muffin & Cake Mix, water and oil to a mixing bowl fitted with a beater and mix for 1 minute on slow speed then 6 minutes on medium speed.
- Place 800g of mix into two 8” circular cake tins and bake at 180-190°C (355-375°F) for 45 minutes.
- Once cooled, slice cakes in half to create four layers, sandwich and cover with Macphie Rainbow Vanilla Frosting.
- Chill in fridge to set and then spin with Macphie 5th Avenue® Chocolate Icing and chill immediately to set.
- Remove from fridge after 15 minutes and decorate as desired.