- 1 litre Macphie Panna Cotta
- 600g cream cheese
- 300g Macphie o.t.t® Sicilian Lemon Dessert Topping
- Fresh fruit to serve
- Blend digestive biscuits in a food processor with enough butter to combine crumbs and press a layer into the base of a glass ramekin and chill.
- Pour Macphie Panna Cotta into a saucepan and gently heat to 85-90ºC (185-195ºF), stirring continuously.
- Fill ramekin with the hot liquid.
- Cool slightly and refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set.
- Beat cream cheese and Macphie o.t.t® Sicilian Lemon dessert topping together until desired form is reached.