- 1 large cooked lobster (750g)
- 400g Macphie Béchamel with Butter Sauce
- 10g Dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Pinch of paprika
- Dash of tabasco sauce
- Chopped parsley
- Seasoned fries
- Wedges of lemon
Method Makes 1 portion
- Snap away the claws from the lobster. Using a large chef’s knife, cut the lobster in half and wash the head cavity under cold water, then dry with kitchen paper. Lay the lobsters, cut side up, on a baking tray.
- Crack the claws and remove the claw meat. Divide claw meat between the head cavities. This can be done the day before and the lobster kept in the fridge ready for grilling.
- Heat grill to high.
- Place the Macphie Béchamel with Butter Sauce, Dijon mustard, chopped parsley, pinch of paprika & tabasco in a mixing bowl. Fold the lobster meat through the sauce.
- Spoon the mixture into the lobster shell.
- Grill for 5-8 minutes until the sauce is bubbling and starting to brown.
- Serve with chips & garnish as required.