- 1000g Macphie Seeduction® Multiseed Bread Concentrate
- 1000g strong flour
- 100g yeast
- 1100g water
- Olives (chopped)
- Sundried tomatoes (chopped)
- Add Macphie Seeduction®, flour and 900g of water to the bowl and mix for 2 minutes on a slow speed and 4 minutes on a fast speed.
- Add remaining water and mix for a further 2 minutes on a medium speed.
- Add olives and sundried tomatoes at 10% of dough weight and blend through on a slow speed.
- Bulk ferment for 2 hours.
- Tip onto a floured table and cut rolls at 60-70g.
- Place on floured trays and rest for 30 minutes ambient.
- Turn over then bake with steam for 20 minutes at 220°C (430°F), open the damper for the last 5 minutes to crust.