- 250g Macphie Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 4 large corn tortillas
- 100g ground chorizo
- 100g drained red kidney beans
- 50g diced red onion
- 75g diced red pepper
- Lime wedges to serve
Method Makes 2 quesadillas
- Lay out your corn tortillas on a clean flat surface and spread Macphie Nacho Cheese Sauce evenly across all four, leaving a 2cm gap on the edges.
- Sprinkle the chorizo, beans, onions and peppers on two of the tortillas before sandwiching them together with the two remaining coated tortillas.
- Put a large non-stick frying pan on a medium heat. When hot, fry each of your Quesadillas on both sides until golden brown.
- Leave to cool slightly then cut each quesadilla into four, serve with lime wedges and ice cold Mexican beer!