- Add the margarine and Macphie Viennese Mix to a machine bowl fitted with a beater.
- Mix on slow speed for approximately 30 seconds or until fat is dispersed.
- Mix for a further 5 minutes on second speed. Fold in mincemeat (10% of batter weight).
- Deposit using a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle onto a silicone lined baking tray.
- Bake at 190°C (375°F) for 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, layer one side of the biscuit with Macphie Rainbow Vanilla Frosting and deposit a small amount of mincemeat. Sandwich with another biscuit.