Method Makes 8x12" portions
- Place Macphie Lemon Sensation® into a machine bowl with the water & oil.
- Beat for 1minute on slow, scrape down.
- Beat for 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Colour ½ of the batter with yellow food colouring.
- Add 32g of poppy seeds into the other ½ of the batter.
- Deposit the batter into a greased 12" x 7" foil at 800g each. Spread evenly with a pallet knife. Bake for 30 minutes at 180°C.
- Once cool, slice in half horizontally and layer with Macphie Rainbow Frosting Vanilla, place an alternative layer on top.
- Slice in ½" fingers, place 2 pieces on top of one another upside down so alternative colours are on top of one another.
- Coat in vanilla frosting and cover with a thin layer of cover paste.