Method Makes 290 small doughnut balls
- Place the strong bread flour, Macphie Premium Doughnut Concentrate, yeast and water into a spiral mixer and mix for 2 minutes on slow speed, and 4 minutes on fast speed until the dough is developed.
- Divide the dough into 10g pieces, ball up and place onto a floured cloth.
- Prove until doubled in size (approximately 40-45 minutes).
- Fry at 375°C for around 60 seconds.
- Roll in Macphie Sweet Frost®.
- Inject with filling if desired.
- Serve with Macphie Custard, swirled with Macphie ku-li® Raspberry fruit coulis.