- 1 litre Macphie Nacho Cheese sauce
- 10 brioche hot dog rolls
- 10 x 8" hot dogs or vegetarian dogs
- 150g spring onions
- 200g kidney beans
- 150g onions, chopped
- 600g chopped tomatoes
- 10g smoked paprika
- 150g cannellini beans
- 20g red chilli, chopped
- 100g tomato paste
- 10ml vegetable oil
- 5g salt, or seasoning to taste
- To make chilli, cook down the onions and chilli, then add the tomato paste, beans, chopped tomato, paprika and seasoning. Cook for 30 mins.
- Cook hot dogs on a char grill, ensuring they are bar marked and fully cooked through.
- Cut the buns along the top and lightly char.
- Heat Macphie Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- Add the hotdog, chilli and a drizzle of the nacho sauce, before topping with sliced spring onion.