- 1000g Macphie Mississippi Muffin & Cake Mix
- 425g cold water
- 235g vegetable oil
- 200g oats
- 350g blueberries
- Combine the Macphie Mississippi Muffin/Cake Mix with the liquids using a mixer fitted with a beater.
- Mix on slow speed for 1 minute, scrape down well.
- Mix on middle speed for 6 minutes and fold in oats and blueberries, leaving a handful of each for decoration.
- Deposit batter into tray and sprinkle top with more blueberries and oats.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes at 180°C (360°F).