- 100g Macphie Softie®
- 1000g bread flour
- 30g yeast
- 650g water
- 150g scoop dusting cones, or semolina
- 25g olive oil
- 150g processed peas
- 3 spring onions
- 250g paneer
- 2 green chillies
- handful coriander
- seasoning to taste (we use cumin and turmeric)
- Chop the spring onions, chillies and coriander.
- Shallow fry peas, spring onions, cheese, chillies and coriander, mixing until they join together in pan.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix together flour, Macphie Softie® mix, yeast and water for 10-15 minutes on middle speed (conventional mixer) or 2 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed (spiral mixer).
- The temperature of the dough should be 27°C (80°F) .
- Divide the dough into 30g pieces, mould into balls and rest for 10 minutes.
- Encase the filling with dough, roll in dusting cones or semolina and place on silicone paper.
- Prove for 40 minutes at 40°C (104°F) at 85% relative humidity.
- Fry the dough pieces at 190°C (374°F) for approximately two minutes on each side.