- Place water and powder into machine bowl and beat for 2 minutes on 1st speed until a firm roux is formed.
- Beat for 8 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Transfer batter into piping bag and pipe 4 rows of 4 eclairs approximately 5” long and 3/4" onto a silicone paper lined tray.
- Bake at 220°C (425ºF) for 35 minutes, open damper after 25 minutes.
- Once cooled, slice open and filled with whipped Macphie Mactop® Traditional.
- Use the food colour to colour Macphie 5th Avenue® White Icing and top the éclairs.
- Finish with alternative colours and decorative sprinkles.