Method Makes 30 biscuits
- Place Macphie Viennese Mix into a machine fitted with a beater.
- Blend butter and mix together for 1 minute on slow speed.
- Beat for 5 minutes on medium speed.
- Place mix into a piping bag with a star nozzle and pipe a round to create a biscuit shape approximately 50g.
- Bake at 190°C for approximately 20 minutes.
- Once cool, whip Macphie Mactop® Traditional and pipe in a swirl design on top of the Viennese biscuit.
- Garnish with glazed fresh raspberries & chopped pistachios.