- Add the water to Macphie Chocolate Sponge Mix and whisk on slow speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape down and whisk on middle speed for 5 minutes.
- Deposit sponge mix onto a 75cm x 75cm baking sheet and bake at 250ºC (480ºF) for 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the raspberry cream by whipping Mactop® Traditional, drizzle in Macphie ku-li® Raspberry fruit coulis and fold in 10% chopped frozen raspberries.
- Once sponge is cooled, place on a sheet with sprinkled with caster sugar and spread with raspberry cream and roll.
- Finish with a dusting of Macphie Sweet Snow®.